If nothing is sacred, nothing will last.
The Hennessy Tent Hammock
- This is an ideal tent for any camping you do, whether it be in your back yard, bike camping, road tripping or hiking in the mountains.
- The shelter is simple, lightweight, extremely well built, easy to set up and very comfortable to sleep in.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: The hammock is perfect for low impact camping. You leave no trace behind on the forest floor or on the trees since the hammocks include webbing on the straps to protect the bark.
- The hammock is great for all conditions - rain or shine. The rainfly keeps all the wetness out and condensation is a non-issue. Even in monsoon winds you’ll stay high and dry.
- The hammocks are inexpensive. The Scout model is under $90, the Expedition model runs under $150 and the Explorer Deluxe sits at just under $200.
Choosing your Hammock
The Scout: The smallest and most lightweight option, this hammock is best for those under 180lb. Great for lightweight backpackers.
The Expedition: The mid range option, the Expedition is my favorite because it is large enough to fit two people (best cuddles <3) and still runs very light (2.6lb).
The Explorer Deluxe: The deluxe was made for all of you tall people. It is best for those 6 feet and up. It packs up at 2.75lb and has a weight of limit of 300lb.
**Important tip: If you are cold weather camping it is highly advisable that you bring with you a Therma-a-rest mattress pad because it can get really chilly underneath you. It also makes it a bit more firm and comfy.